Monday, November 30, 2015

**** Thanos Level Authorization Required ****

************************************************************************************************************
[Audio Transmission]
Crooked Island,  at the Eastern edge of the Caribbean. 
Mayday! Mayday! This is acting First Officer Wedge.  Main engines ... down. Emergency gener... runn.... fuel...

.....ew dead. Captain .... ng. Some sort of... .. w... i.... ripped through the floors.

Last known location.... ..cal miles East.... Bermuda. Mayday! May .... oh. Oh fuck. Tell my wife I fucking hate her. I left everything to my mom.

[End Transmission]


     Well, gentlemen. This is the last transmission from an officer on the E.V. Master of Tides, a Behemoth Class Luxury Cruise Liner that set sail out of Texas four months ago. It's recently been spotted by one of our posts near Crooked Island.

     Suffice to say, this is being brought up due to certain assets we had in place on that vessel. We need them back. So plans are being drawn up to ascertain the location of the Master, and recover our assets.



     Draft up your suggestions, my comrades. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.








                  Below is a sample of the last images sent from the liner. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see our team bring back that specimen.


I look forward to hearing from you.
************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment